Turnover down, profit up for the Veneto-based company.
Just over 10 million euros was the profit for the 2016 fiscal year of Gabrielli Spa, which despite a slight drop in turnover recorded a respectable profit. Suffice it to say that in the previous year, 2015, the net amount was 1.15 million euros.
- sales up 5%
- average sales values 6% lower than in 2015
- turnover down by 1.9% to 242.37 million euros (-4.6 million euros compared to the previous year)
- production value of 246.33 million euros (-1.4% compared to the previous year)
- a 5.9% decrease in production costs (for a total of 234.02 million euros) bringing the difference between sales and costs to 12.32 million euros (1.052 million in 2015)
- increase in revenue from financial management to 1.7 million euros (753,660 in 2015)
- total before tax 13.69 million euros with a profit of 10.01 million euros
- increase in income from participations, which rose from 1.31 million euros in 2015 to 1.87 million euros in 2016.